Kinghorn Systems Engineering
Phone: (250) 426-2158 Fax: (250) 426-2039
Software Features List
Enterprise Optimizer® Software Features
The winning features of Enterprise Optimizer® software include:
- Transparency of a graphical user interface with drag-and-drop generic objects that can be easily adapted to any process industry and easily edited by users with little training
- Dashboards for custom views of data for individual users. Dashboards allow direct editing of data and summary views of model outputs. Data for dashboards can be drawn from queries of the model input or output data using Enterprise Optimizer's internal query builder.
- Active import and export links to external data sources such as MS Access, MS SQL Server, MS Excel, Visual FoxPro, dBase, Extreme Sample, Oracle or any other ODBC-compliant data source
- Automated Multiple Time Period modeling. Data expansion from single to multiple time period models is auto-generated to provide data accuracy and so that multiple time period models run in one holistic solve, allowing proper inventory analysis.
- Microsoft .NET compliant with built-in VBA editor to facilitate any customized functionality
- An internal report writer and over 200 sample reports available on River Logic's website
- Financial statements that are certified to conform to GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) with the ability to constrain financial ratios
- Activity based costs calculated for every product in the flow diagram
- Direct to faulty data with a double-click when the model is infeasible
- Tools to highlight bottlenecks and trace product flows on the flow diagram
- Comparison views that highlight changes in data and results between runs of the software so that it is easy to verify what impact any changes have on costs, revenues, profitability, bottlenecks and material flows
- Volume discount schedules for purchases and sales
- Users list that already includes many large companies and organizations in forest products, pulp & paper, coal, steel, aluminum, dairy, sugar, publishing, plastics, chemicals and military
- Backward compatibility for all future upgrades
- Well over 1,000 man-years of development into the software
- Partnership with Intel for engineering cooperation to attain the best operation of the software on future Intel processors and for additional financing of future development through the Intel 64 fund
- Low long-term cost of ownership of the model due to its ease of use and ease of adaptation to any business. Once initial models are built and users are trained, there is little need to retain our implementation services.
Also see Kinghorn Systems Engineering Implementation Services to get the most out of Enterprise Optimizer.
Back to Enterprise Optimization